Covid-19 Level 2 ✌️
Yay we're back at level 2 and super excited to see you! Level 2 does mean we have some safety procedures in place to keep our team and your family safe from the threat of COVID-19.
Please read through our appointment requirements below:
1. Maximum of 2 adults only (excluding Clicksafe Technician).
2. All clients will be required to wear a mask (we will not be supplying these), sanitise their hands and scan in on arrival and comply with staff instructions during appointments.
3. Please only bring children that are directly related to the car seat consultation, installation or fitting check. We ask that they do not touch any product or seats on site due to hygiene reasons.
4. Please exercise social distancing and understand some elements of your visit may be slightly different to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
5. Vehicles must be clean (including under the front vehicle seats and the boot if we're accessing anchor points). Please remove all rubbish, toys, foreign objects, food scraps, water bottles etc so we can work in a clean clear space. Vacuuming and wiping down of vehicle surfaces is encouraged.
6. Carseats (for installation or checks) must be clean and vacuumed prior to your appointment. We will not be able to work in soiled car seats for hygiene reasons. If your seat is currently heavily soiled please read your manufactures instructions on how to clean appropriately.
7. Installations and demonstrations will be done our staff and you will be able to safely watch and learn from a distance.
8. Appointment times must be strictly adhered to, to avoid cross over with other clients arriving and departing. If another client is still with us please remain in your vehicle until advised.
9. Please use the bathroom before you arrive for your appointment. A toilet will not be available unless for an emergency.
10. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know or reschedule directly off your email confirmation. We have a backlog of clients waiting for appointment times.
12. If you are sick or someone in your family is sick (including children) you will need to cancel your appointment and rebook when you are all well again.
12. Payment - We will not be accepting cash at this time. The following payment options will be available - Eftpos, Visa, bank transfer, Laybuy, Genoapay or Humm.
13. We are an appointment-based business only, no walk in's. It is essential at this time we're able to accurately record everyone that comes to our site for contact tracing.
If you have any concerns with the above or questions please let us know.
Stay safe and be kind,
Hollie & Susan x