With the New Zealand Government moving into the new Covid-19 protection framework (traffic light system) it's meant we have had to consider our approach to how we're able to operate here at Clicksafe. As we are a multi faceted business, who provide essential services around the health and safety for children in the form of child restraints we are in close contact to many vulnerable members of society.
Our commitment to you, our Clicksafe family, has not changed and we will always be available to you when you need us but it will look different for a little while until we move down into the Green light.
From midnight Sunday 23rd January 2022 we will only be able to consult and install 'in person and on site' to those who can provide a 'My Vaccine Pass'. By law we are required to implement this restriction so we're able to continue to operate in store.
However for those that are not able to provide a 'My Vaccine Pass' we are now able to offer consultations and installations virtually online via Zoom. So we can still help, guide, educate and most of all keep your precious children safe in their seat.
If you are not able to see us in store please make an online booking via our social media platforms or at clicksafe.co.nz.
For those who are able to see us in store we have some safety procedures in place to keep our team and your family safe from the threat of COVID-19.
Please read through our appointment requirements below:
1. Maximum of 2 adults only (excluding Clicksafe Technician).
2. Everyone 12 and over must have their 'My Vaccine Pass' available for our technician to scan upon arrival.
3. All clients will be required to wear a mask (we will not be supplying these), sanitise their hands and scan in on arrival and comply with staff instructions during appointments.
4. Please only bring children that are directly related to the car seat consultation, installation or fitting check. We ask that they do not touch any product or seats on site due to hygiene reasons.
5. Please exercise social distancing and understand some elements of your visit may be slightly different to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
6. Vehicles must be clean (including under the front vehicle seats and the boot if we're accessing anchor points). Please remove all rubbish, toys, foreign objects, food scraps, water bottles etc so we can work in a clean clear space. Vacuuming and wiping down of vehicle surfaces is encouraged.
7. Carseats (for installation or checks) must be clean and vacuumed prior to your appointment. We will not be able to work in soiled car seats for hygiene reasons. If your seat is currently heavily soiled please read your manufactures instructions on how to clean appropriately.
8. Installations and demonstrations will be done our staff and you will be able to safely watch and learn from a distance.
9. Appointment times must be strictly adhered to, to avoid cross over with other clients arriving and departing. If another client is still with us please remain in your vehicle until advised.
10. Please use the bathroom before you arrive for your appointment. A toilet will not be available unless for an emergency.
11. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know or reschedule directly off your email confirmation. We can have a backlog of clients waiting for appointment times.
12. If you are sick or someone in your family is sick (including children) you will need to cancel your appointment and rebook when you are all well again.
13. We are an appointment-based business only, no walk in's. It is essential at this time we're able to accurately record everyone that comes to our site for contact tracing.
If you have any concerns with the above or questions please let us know.
Your Kiwi Car Seat Safety Mummas,
Hollie & Susan x