From 11.59pm, 13th April 2022 New Zealand will move to Orange. Here at Clicksafe we still have some safety procedures in place to keep our team and your family safe from the threat of COVID-19.
Note: Zoom consults and installations will still remain available via our booking scheduler if you prefer this alternative or live out of the area.
Please read through our appointment requirements below at Orange:
1. All clients will still required to wear a mask (unless you have an exemption) whilst on site with us. We work in close contact and at times with some vulnerable little people.
2. Please only bring children that are directly related to the car seat consultation, installation or fitting check. We ask that they do not touch any product or seats on site due to hygiene reasons.
3. Vehicles must be clean (including under the front vehicle seats and the boot if we're accessing anchor points). Please remove all rubbish, toys, foreign objects, food scraps, water bottles etc so we can work in a clean clear space. Vacuuming and wiping down of vehicle surfaces is encouraged.
4. Carseats (for installation or checks) must be clean and vacuumed prior to your appointment. We will not be able to work in soiled car seats for hygiene reasons. If your seat is currently heavily soiled please read your manufactures instructions on how to clean appropriately.
5. Installations and demonstrations will be done our staff and you will be able to safely watch and learn from a distance.
6. We are an appointment based only business and are not able to acommodate walk in's . If another client is still with us please remain in your vehicle until advised.
7. Please use the bathroom before you arrive for your appointment. A toilet will not be available unless for an emergency.
8. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know or reschedule directly off your email confirmation. We can have a backlog of clients waiting for appointment times.
9. If you are sick or someone in your family is sick (including children) you will need to cancel your appointment and rebook when you are all well again.
If you have any concerns with the above or questions please let us know.
Your Kiwi Car Seat Safety Mummas,
Hollie & Susan x