Covid-19 Level 2
Please see our below operating procedures at this time:
Clicksafe is thankful we're able to open under Level 2 (and to see our familiar and new faces!) but we will be operating slightly differently to normal. We have put the below guidelines in place to keep our staff and your family safe.
Please read through the following requirements before confirming your consultation, installation or hire uplift:
1. Babies and children are now allowed back on site - we do however ask that they do not touch any product or seats on site due to hygiene reasons.
2. Vehicles must be clean (including under the front vehicle seats and the boot if we're accessing anchor points). Please remove all rubbish, toys, foreign objects, food scraps, water bottles etc so we can work in a clean clear space. Vacuuming and wiping down of vehicle surfaces is encouraged.
3. Carseats (for installation or checks) must be clean and vacuumed prior to your appointment. We will not be able to work in soiled car seats for hygiene reasons. If your seat is currently heavily soiled please read your manufactures instructions on how to clean appropriately.
4. Appointment times - these will be strictly adhered to, to avoid cross over with other clients arriving and departing. Please arrive at your allocated time slot.
5. Please exercise social distancing whilst at your appointment.
6. Installations and demonstrations - Your seat will be installed by one of our staff and you will be able to safely watch and learn from a distance.
7. Payment - We will not be accepting cash at this time. The following payment options will be available - Eftpos, visa, paywave, bank transfer, Genoapay or Oxipay.
8. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know or reschedule directly off your email confirmation. We have a backlog of clients waiting for appointment times.
9. If you're sick - please cancel your appointment and rebook when you are well again.
10. We are an appointment-based business only, no walk in's. It is essential at this time we're able to accurately record everyone that comes to our site for contact tracing.
Strict cleaning will be adhered to whilst on-site and in between clients. PPE will be available - hand sanitiser, wipes, gloves and masks.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Hollie & Susan