Grow With You™ harness-2-booster grows with your child from toddler to big kid. It’s made with premium fabrics and padding for superior comfort and style. 2 layers of side impact protection surrounds the head, neck & torso. Plus, SafeCell Technology in the base creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy. Installing the seat is simple using the premium, quick-push LATCH connectors. And, with arm rests, cup holders, and harness comfort pads, even big kids enjoy the ride.
Shipping unavailable - pick up in store only
- 2 layers of side protection formed by a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design.
- Britax-patented staged-release stitches slow the seat’s forward movement during a crash.
- Hassle-free transition from harness to booster mode by tucking away straps in the seat.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
- Cup holders and storage for drinks, food and toys.
MAXIMUM FIT AND COMFORT
- No-rethread 9-position harness quickly adjusts with the push of a button as your child grows.
- Quick-adjust 2-position buckle easily moves outward as your child gets bigger.
- Multiple-position recline allows your child to relax in comfort.
- Plush memory foam padding for premium comfort.
|Childs Height, |
Weight, & Age
|Harness||Minimum 2 years old|
|Height||85cm - 125cm|
11.3kg - 30kg
110cm - 160cm
18kg - 54kg
Seat Belt System
Harness - 3 point seatbelt or lap belt
|Booster - 3 point lap/shoulder belt ONLY|
|Yes (highly recommended to use when tether anchor available)|
New Zealand Standard 'S' Mark
Side Impact Protection
5 Point Harness
9 Years from DOP
|Yes (Harness mode only)|
Refer to product label - Follow Manufacturers Instructions
1 Year from Date of Original Purchase